Which forms do I need to complete?

Home Warranty Insurance application processes differ from state to state. To assist you in locating the correct form, we have categorised our Home Warranty Insurance forms by state for ACT, NSW, SA, VIC and WA. Simply locate the correct form for your state in the section below and follow the instructions within the form to complete. 

If you are unsure which form you are required to fill out, we recommend speaking to one of our Home Warranty Insurance experts by calling 1800 762 878.

Scroll down for more content 

Not sure which form you need to complete? Speak with one of our expert team members. 

Speak to an expert

Not the info you're looking for?

We've created a collection of common questions asked by HIA Insurance Services clients which are all available on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.